Expanding Your Network
Student organizations enhance your educational experience by offering you the opportunity to develop relationships, improve leadership and professional skills, and broaden understanding. They also provide occasions to unwind and have some fun!
ACCOUNTING AND BUSINESS STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS
For Both Undergraduate and Graduate Students
(for more information on these groups, visit the HornsLink Student Organization directory).
- National Association of Black Accountants (NABA)
- University Accounting Association
- Hispanic Business Students Association
- Asian Business Students Association
- Women in Business Association
- Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting (ALPFA)