Executive Leadership Certificate
Classes in charting the course.
Certificate OverviewMaster the art of exceptional leadership through this advanced-level credential. This certificate offers a comprehensive set of coursework, leaving you with an in-depth body of knowledge that will enable you to be a stronger, more communicative leader in the business environment.
- Incorporate a broader, more comprehensive body of knowledge and achieve in-depth expertise in executive leadership techniques
- Expand your knowledge in topics directly related to your career and enhance your business acumen
- Become a better communicator and effectively manage challenges in your career, organization, and industry
- Customize your learning path by selecting the courses that match your unique goals
- Take graduate level courses without enrolling in a degree program
- 12 credits are required to complete the certificate
- 2-day and 3-day classes = 1 credit; 5-day class = 2 credits
- 6 course credits may be applied from coursework completed as part of another Texas Executive Education certificate
- Participants have three years to complete the requirements
- All 2-day through 5-day courses may be used to fulfill the requirements of this certificate
- Courses are offered in a mix of in person and online formats
- Courses may be taken in any order
- Click here for a full list of our available classes
The Executive Leadership Certificate is an advanced certificate to be completed after finishing your Managerial Leadership Certificate, Marketing Certificate, Supply Chain Management Certificate or Strategic Decision and Risk Management Certificate.
How To Enroll
This program does not require a separate registration. Every time you complete one of our courses, you'll earn credits towards one or more certificate. When you've earned enough credits you will automatically be awarded the appropriate certificate. You can always check your progress on our online participant portal.
As part of my transition into a management role I attended this program. I've been able to directly apply many of the takeaways. As I continue to learn & develop, I will continue using these skills to not only benefit myself, but also my team.
This certificate is appropriate for a variety of professionals across verticals. Whether you work for a global corporation or a small business, we can help.
- Mid-career professionals looking to move to the executive or c-suite
- Rising leaders who want a broader understanding of how to drive success across a diverse and complex organization
Reimbursement OptionsLearn more about course credits and options for course reimbursement. Get tips on the best way to approach your manager and download a customizable template to facilitate making the ask.
Working and Leading While Dispersed: What Matters MostRemote teams have quickly become the way forward for many organizations. It's essential to learn the skills you need to nurture a healthy virtual team culture.
Characteristics of a Leader: Advice from Two Straight-Shooting Female CEOsReceive authentic insights from two women who have been in the trenches and succeeded through good times and bad.
Failing Forward: How to Encourage FailureReframing failure allows your team to see the benefit of risk-taking and making mistakes. Supporting your team through failures can be an essential part of their future successes.